We provide hosted online learning solutions that ensure personnel have clear expectations and are prepared for work from day one. Online learning programmes are cost-effective and they provide peace of mind because it allows content testing and certification.
Examples of online learning subjects:
- Health and safety
- Organisation history, values and expectations
- Roles and responsibilities
- Staff contract essentials – training, travel, etc.
- Standard operating procedures
Learners can access courses any time and any place and progress at their own pace, ensuring comprehensive understanding of content. For new employees, it provides the opportunity for ongoing contact in the lead up to their start date. For existing personnel, online learning courses can be used to upskill and update, ensuring continual improvement in compliance and performance.
Online learning reduces in-person training times, has a low per-head training rate and, because it’s modular, it can be updated quickly and inexpensively. This enables valuable in-person training time to focus on motivation, technique and practice.
On-line learning features:
- A fully managed platform which doesn’t impact internal IT systems or personnel
- Built on widely used components and hosted in a large scale data-centre
- Worldwide access to learning and the opportunity for ongoing contact with employees
- Complex courses with multiple topics, audio/video content and tests
- Certificates when learners pass online tests
- Adjustable settings for pass rates, numbers of attempts and time taken for each topic
- Management reports and access to employee learning progress
- Courses can be continually updated
- Content can reformat to suit mobile devices