About the Role
We recruit over 700 passionate individuals each year for seasonal roles on our own activity programmes.
As a Recruitment Specialist you’ll work alongside our Talent Engagement and Marketing teams to promote opportunities. Working with our key demographic (students, teachers and sports coaches) your role will include screening and conducting video interviews. Make dreams come true placing candidates into specialist opportunities.
At Kings, our Recruitment Team is a little different… fun chants and singing during video interview’s are not unheard of!
We recruit over 700 passionate individuals each year for seasonal roles on our own activity programmes (Kings Camps) as well as for external partners both in the UK and overseas. With all candidates, our Recruitment Team showcase The Kings Factor. They do this through each & every interaction; whether meeting via University events, email enquiries or initial interview.
We’re looking for you to have experience in interviewing and recruitment processes, enjoy speaking with people (in-person, by phone and video call), be up for a challenge – there are targets and deadlines to meet, and have great verbal and written communication skills.
For someone to be successful with us, they need the ‘Kings Factor’ – energy, a passion for child development, inspiration and fun and be motivated by, and supportive of, the mission and values of the Kings Foundation. You must have eligibility to work in the UK.
Rewards and Benefits
If the above isn’t enough to tempt you to join us, here’s a few more things you may want to know.
- Where: Kings Active Foundation HQ (choice of merged working with a mixture of office and home)
- Salary £23,000 – £26,000 per annum, DOE
- Flexible working, to maximise opportunities (normally Monday to Friday)
- Auto-enrolment company pension and employer contributions
- Holiday: 20 days plus statutory holidays, increasing to 25 days during length of service
- Additional discretionary holiday days
- Report directly to Recruitment and Compliance Manager
- Monthly 1:1 development meetings
- Annual performance review
- Training & development opportunities
Does this sound like a team you’d like to be part of?
An office you’d like to work at? An organisation with a vision you sign-up to? Here’s how to start your journey to a career at Kings.
- Email your CV, along with a few words about why you’re a good fit with us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: 3rd February 2023
The recruitment process consists of:
- Video screening call – an informal chat with one of our friendly team
- In-person interview – at our Sheffield HQ with a couple of our team. Details of the interview specific to the role will be provided in advance.
Established in 1991, Kings Active Foundation is a UK registered charity with a vision of a world where children love being active, and a mission to get children active, having fun and learning together.
We’re experts in using active games, sport and fun to connect with children via our activity programmes and we equip, enable and inspire others to deliver activity programmes.
We are a small team doing big things. We have a passion for our work and a desire to get more children active and improving their physical and mental wellbeing.
Want to know more about the amazing organisation you’re interested in working for? Click here.
We have a number of vacancies available across the organisation. If this role isn’t quite the right fit for you, you can view details of all other roles on our Careers page.
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can work with you to deliver inspiring programmes, please get in touch.