About the Role
The Placement Officer will be part of the Partner Relations and is responsible for sourcing, appointing and on-boarding Ukrainian adult volunteers who will help with the integration and experience of newly arrived Ukrainian children who are attending Kings Camps.
The role involves speaking to parents via phone, email and SMS who are newly arrived in the UK from Ukraine and be the point person for communications with volunteers.
This is a 3-month Fixed-Term contract.
About Partner Relations
Our Partner Relations team build relationships with external contacts including our venues and other partners.
You will be one of the first faces new partners see and will have a huge responsibility to ensure our brand is delivered well.
We’re looking for you to have a high level of written and verbal communication in English and Ukrainian, working knowledge of safeguarding and experience in the following: interviewing and assessing candidates and contracting and onboarding
For someone to be successful with us, they need the ‘Kings Factor’ – energy, a passion for child development, inspiration and fun and be motivated by, and supportive of, the mission and values of the Kings Foundation. You must have eligibility to work in the UK.
Rewards and Benefits
If the above isn’t enough to tempt you to join us, here’s a few more things you may want to know.
- Where: Kings Active Foundation HQ, Sheffield, S10 (choice of merged working with a mixture of office and home)
- Fixed – Term contract, initially for 3 months July – September.
- Salary: £18,000 per annum, DOE
- Working Hours: Flexible working between 8am – 6pm
- Holiday: 20 days plus statutory holidays, increasing to 25 days during length of service
- Report Directly to Head of Partnerships
- Monthly 1:1 development meetings
- Annual performance review
- Training & development opportunities
Does this sound like a team you’d like to be part of?
An office you’d like to work at? An organisation with a vision you sign-up to? Here’s how to start your journey to a career at Kings.
- Email your CV, along with a few words about why you’re a good fit with us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: 15th July 2022
The recruitment process consists of:
- Video screening call – an informal chat with one of our friendly team
- In-person interview – at our Sheffield HQ with a couple of our team. Details of the interview specific to the role will be provided in advance.
Established in 1991, Kings Active Foundation is a UK registered charity with a vision of a world where children love being active, and a mission to get children active, having fun and learning together.
We’re experts in using active games, sport and fun to connect with children via our activity programmes and we equip, enable and inspire others to deliver activity programmes.
We are a small team doing big things. We have a passion for our work and a desire to get more children active and improving their physical and mental wellbeing.
Want to know more about the amazing organisation you’re interested in working for? Click here.
We have a number of vacancies available across the organisation. If this role isn’t quite the right fit for you, you can view details of all other roles on our Careers page.
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can work with you to deliver inspiring programmes, please get in touch.