Operations Admin Assistant
About the Role
The Administration Assistant is responsible for providing administration management and support primarily to the Operations Team and to the wider organisation where required.
The role involves planning and preparing general admin tasks with camp staff, accurate data capture and coordinate accommodation and travel expenses.
This is a 3 month Fixed-Term contract.
Our Operations Team Make. Things. Happen. A team of confident individuals, all ready to get stuck in and ensure that our activity camps, Kings Camps, run successfully.
From design through to training, delivery through to evaluation, the Operations Team have a huge responsibility to ensure our programmes are delivered well.
We’re looking for you to be organised with a high level of attention to detail, self motivated, have an understanding of GDPR and sensitive data, be able to multi-task and have a high level of verbal and written communication. Experience in an administrative role and a good knowledge of MS Teams, Word and Excel, is desirable.
For someone to be successful with us, they need the ‘Kings Factor’ – energy, a passion for child development, inspiration and fun and be motivated by, and supportive of, the mission and values of the Kings Foundation. You must have eligibility to work in the UK.
Rewards and Benefits
If the above isn’t enough to tempt you to join us, here’s a few more things you may want to know.
- Where: Kings Active Foundation HQ (choice of merged working with a mixture of office and home)
- Fixed – Term contract, initially for 3 months.
- Salary: from £21,000 – £23,000 per annum, DOE
- Working Hours: Flexible working between 8am – 6pm
- Auto-enrolment company pension and employer contributions
- Holiday: 20 days plus statutory holidays, increasing to 25 days during length of service
- Additional discretionary holiday days
- Report Directly to Head of Operations
- Monthly 1:1 development meetings
- Annual performance review
- Training & development opportunities
Does this sound like a team you’d like to be part of?
An office you’d like to work at? An organisation with a vision you sign-up to? Here’s how to start your journey to a career at Kings.
- Email your CV, along with a few words about why you’re a good fit with us to: email@example.com
- Deadline: 24th June 2022
The recruitment process consists of:
- Video screening call – an informal chat with one of our friendly team
- In-person interview – at our Sheffield HQ with a couple of our team. Details of the interview specific to the role will be provided in advance.
Established in 1991, Kings Active Foundation is a UK registered charity with a vision of a world where children love being active, and a mission to get children active, having fun and learning together.
We’re experts in using active games, sport and fun to connect with children via our activity programmes and we equip, enable and inspire others to deliver activity programmes.
We are a small team doing big things. We have a passion for our work and a desire to get more children active and improving their physical and mental wellbeing.
Want to know more about the amazing organisation you’re interested in working for? Click here.
We have a number of vacancies available across the organisation. If this role isn’t quite the right fit for you, you can view details of all other roles on our Careers page.
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can work with you to deliver inspiring programmes, please get in touch.