About the Role
The Seasonal Membership Specialist is responsible for supporting the membership team throughout our peak season in delivering outstanding customer service within a team whose mission is to provide a membership experience that positively impacts parents and children and increases membership sales.
You will work alongside the Head of Membership and the team to deliver key Membership initiatives.
This is a fixed term contract February to October.
‘First impressions count’ have never been more important for our Membership Team. You’re often the first point of contact for families when contacting us about their child places on Kings Camps. They could be making a booking, enquiring about places they’ve booked online or simply wanting to know about what we do.
You are the voice of our members. A large part of the role is to ensure that we listen to our members and ensure that their feedback – good or not so good – is heard across the organisation.
For someone to be successful with us, they need the ‘Kings Factor’ – energy, a passion for child development, inspiration and fun and be motivated by, and supportive of, the mission and values of the Kings Foundation.
We’re looking for you to have 1 – 2 years experience in a customer service role, good at chatting (and listening!), high level of written communication with attention to detail, be a great team player and have excellent computer skills.
Rewards and Benefits
If the above isn’t enough to tempt you to join us, here’s a few more things you may want to know.
- Where: Kings Active Foundation HQ (choice of merged working with a mixture of office and home)
- Salary: £21,000 – £23,000 per annum, DOE (fixed term contract)
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday between 8am – 6pm (evening and weekend hours required at peak times)
- Auto-enrolment company pension and employer contributions
- Holiday: 20 days plus statutory holidays, increasing to 25 days during length of service
- Additional discretionary holiday days
- Report Directly to Head of Membership
- Monthly 1:1 development meetings
- Annual performance review
- Training & development opportunities
Does this sound like a team you’d like to be part of?
An office you’d like to work at? An organisation with a vision you sign-up to? Here’s how to start your journey to a career at Kings.
- Email your CV, along with a few words about why you’re a good fit with us to: email@example.com
- Deadline: 31st January 2023
The recruitment process consists of:
- Video screening call – an informal chat with one of our friendly team
- In-person interview – at our Sheffield HQ with a couple of our team. Details of the interview specific to the role will be provided in advance.
Established in 1991, Kings Active Foundation is a UK registered charity with a vision of a world where children love being active, and a mission to get children active, having fun and learning together.
We’re experts in using active games, sport and fun to connect with children via our activity programmes and we equip, enable and inspire others to deliver activity programmes.
We are a small team doing big things. We have a passion for our work and a desire to get more children active and improving their physical and mental wellbeing.
Want to know more about the amazing organisation you’re interested in working for? Click here.
We have a number of vacancies available across the organisation. If this role isn’t quite the right fit for you, you can view details of all other roles on our Careers page.
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can work with you to deliver inspiring programmes, please get in touch.