About the Role
The Marketing Officer is responsible for research, preparing, updating and organising a variety of marketing content, working as part of the Marketing Team to maximize our online visibility.
The Marketing Assistant will be part of the Membership and Marketing team.
The Marketing Team are involved in marketing for all areas of the organisation. This includes; Membership – for our activity programmes, Kings Camps. Recruitment- for both Kings Camps and overseas positions on cruise and resort. Operations – for brand management and consistency on camp.
As part of the Marketing Team, your role will be to increase the visibility of Kings Active Foundation as a not-for-profit organisation.
We’re looking for you to have 1 – 2 years experience in a marketing role or degree level. You’ll be familiar with online digital tools including SEO, Google Ads and Social Media, have a high level of written communication with attention to detail, be a great team player and have the ability to work independently.
For someone to be successful with us, they need the ‘Kings Factor’ – energy, a passion for child development, inspiration and fun and be motivated by, and supportive of, the mission and values of the Kings Foundation. You must have eligibility to work in the UK.
Rewards and Benefits
If the above isn’t enough to tempt you to join us, here’s a few more things you may want to know.
- Where: Kings Active Foundation HQ (choice of merged working with a mixture of office and home)
- Salary: up to £27,000 per annum, DOE
- Working Hours: Flexible working between 8am – 6pm
- Auto-enrolment company pension and employer contributions
- Holiday: 20 days plus statutory holidays, increasing to 25 days during length of service and additional discretionary holiday days
- Subsidised school holiday provision (5 – 14 year olds)
- Report Directly to Head of Membership and Marketing
- Monthly 1:1 development meetings
- Annual performance review
- Training & development opportunities
Does this sound like a team you’d like to be part of?
An office you’d like to work at? An organisation with a vision you sign-up to? Here’s how to start your journey to a career at Kings.
- Email your CV, along with a few words about why you’re a good fit with us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: 16th December 2022
The recruitment process consists of:
- Video screening call – an informal chat with one of our friendly team
- In-person interview – at our Sheffield HQ with a couple of our team. Details of the interview specific to the role will be provided in advance.
Established in 1991, Kings Active Foundation is a UK registered charity with a vision of a world where children love being active, and a mission to get children active, having fun and learning together.
We’re experts in using active games, sport and fun to connect with children via our activity programmes and we equip, enable and inspire others to deliver activity programmes.
We are a small team doing big things. We have a passion for our work and a desire to get more children active and improving their physical and mental wellbeing.
Want to know more about the amazing organisation you’re interested in working for? Click here.
If this role isn’t quite the right fit for you, you can view details of any other roles on our Careers page.
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can work with you to deliver inspiring programmes, please get in touch.